What are your kids working on
this summer break?
If you have no plans during the school vacation period, why not try out our week long robotics summer camps? Based on our popular Robotics Certificate Programme (for ages 9-12) and Junior Robotics Programme (for ages 6-8), your kid is bound to have lots of fun learning hardware engineering and software development.
Small Class Sizes for Engaged Learners
When you register for a class with Nullspace, you are guaranteed a maximum of 5 students to 1 instructor. Every student will be assigned one set of robotics equipment and laptop to work with.
Less sharing, more hands-on learning!
Qualified Robotics Instructors
All our instructors are registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE) Singapore to provide robotics coaching services in MOE schools. Our instructors are placed on a rigorous in-house training programme to ensure that they have the necessary technical and facilitation skills.
Read more about our background here.
Camp Fees & Logistics
- $700 per camp participant
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 12pm
What is included:
- Light snacks and drinks (please indicate any food allergies during registration)
- 1 GB thumb drive + lanyard (for first time camp attendee)
- Certificate of Completion (upon passing proficiency test at end of camp)
- Laptops and robotics sets will be provided for use during the camp. Students may use their own laptops (instructors will be on hand to assist with software installation).
Camp Registration and Schedule
For our Robotics Summer Camps, registration is kept at a maximum of 10 students per venue with safe distancing measures. Camp registration is only confirmed upon full payment of camp fees.